Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shorrrt. ((:

Just a short blerrrrb before I head to bed. Didn't get much writing done. Maybe a page or so.. Got distracted... Which is easy to do. =] Get to go outta town tmw morning for my Great Aunt's birthday party!! Wooo! Sounds like fun! Haha on the plus side I get to miss practice.. I know that most of these posts are stupid and pointless... haha. But That's kinda why I wanted to make my blog. =]

Ohhhh and I am completely excited for my birthday! I know it's not till June... But my mom told me that she is finally gonna get me a Harry Potter wand!!! WOOT!!!!! lol. I know, nerdy. but I've wanted one for a while but she always told me I was too old... :/ as if. =]

Well off to bed... Well off to talk to Brett. ((: Then bed. Night Peeps... if anyone is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment