Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crazy.

I'm really horrible at keeping something going for any long. Four days is pretty good for me. I've just been so busy lately. I have softball games left and right, and practices in between. I have a shit ton of homework. I can't get all of it done. I haven't written anything in like a month... Well it's not that long. But it's been a long time... Lets put it this way. I have yet to finish that fourth chapter of my Collab. I'm doomed. lol. this week is gonna be jammed pack. I have three away games, three days straight. I will barely have time to sleep let alone get homework done or write. I've been reading more often. I currently finished reading the Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. It was really good. I would totally recommend it to people. I'm starting Dear John as soon as I finish my thesis paper that's due tomorrow. =/ Gahh. Too much on my plate. Not to mention me and Brett aren't going very well. At least I don't think so... I barely talk to him anymore... Whenever I text him on weekends or call he just doesn't answer and never texts or calls back. It drives me nuts. And I have a really bad feeling about everything... But what can I do... I have to trust him for any relationship to work. With him in another city though it's kinda hard. And with like four others guys that want to go out with me, what can I tell them? Me and Brett are a secret... I can't tell them that I'm dating someone, because then people would find out and that would be bad. So many things going on in my life right now... I don't know how much more I can handle... I've begun to carry my ipod, fully charged everywhere with me so I can have something to write with if something is on my mind. I have like 15 notes on it already. I guess it's a good thing though, right? A healthy way to talk about my problems.

That's it for now. I'll post tomorrow seeing as I probably won't be able to post the three days after that....

No comments:

Post a Comment