Saturday, April 2, 2011

Painful

Ugh. Not a very good day today.... =/ I've been sick to my stomach since I got up... And had to endure a three hour practice that way... Not very fun, but I made it through it. I have the best antidote right now. A good Dramione story, curled up in a chair in my living room wrapped in blankets with pain meds. =]

Haven't done much today so far. Woke up around eleven or so... And had practice at noon, went to get some ice cream with some friends afterward, and am now home. Typing this. Once I feel a little better I'm gonna try to start right chapter four for the Harmony collaboration I'm working on. Once that is written I believe we're gonna start posting it. And I think our goal is to update about once every week or so, but I'm sure as time progresses and life gets busier it will be harder to do so.

Alright well I'm done for now... I may post another one later. I only did this one because I got bored and didn't have any inspiration to start the chapter, but now that my stomach feels better I think I'm gonna start it. =] Post one later! ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment