Friday, April 1, 2011

First Post. (Ohhhh scary, eh?)

'Ello anyone who's reading this. ((:
Alright. So I'm making this blog mainly for my fanfiction account. Which here is the link too. =] http://www.fanfiction.net/~amortentiaofnyx
I love to write and therefore am starting this blog for several reasons. One - to post stuff about my life as a writer. Two - to tell everyone what it takes to be so dedicated to my writing and to be in love with Harry Potter. Three - to promote my stories even more. =] hehe. What can I say? I love reviews.

Alright. So anyone reading this who doesn't know what Fanfiction is, has not lived. I've been apart of the fanfiction community for a little over six months now and I absolutely love it. I normally go through different things in my life. Like obsessions. Such as Sims, Meez, Club Penguin. As I got older several different video games. But this was different. I had finally found something that fit me perfectly. Let me express my love for Harry Potter while doing something I loved. Write. Writing is basically my life in so many ways. I'm on tons of forums. All of which are amazing, and I have some of my own forums as well.

So I will try to post something everyday. About what I did today. When I post new stories, chapters, etc. =]

Might as well tell something about myself. I'm 15 years old, and live in the United States. (Not telling where ;]) I love playing softball. I'm a pitcher. I basically do something for it all year round. I play high school ball in the spring, Travel ball in the summer and in my off season I go to a gym and pitch at least thrice a week. I am obsessed with singing. I sing everywhere. And I mean that... Everywhere. I even sing on the mound... No joke. I, obviously love to write. My eventual goal is to write a book about softball. About how much it takes if you wanna be good at it and go somewhere. Yeah, I know the chances are slim to none of it getting published... But kinda original isn't it? There isn't many books about softball out there. =] Well I think that's enough about me for now. This blog is also gonna serve the purpose as my venting station... (Don't worry I'll post 'Vent' at the beginning so you don't have to read if you don't want to.)

Before I go, I just thought I would tell everyone that I'm currently working on two stories. One is a collab with a friend of mine I met on one of the many forums I'm apart of. =]  It's going to be a Harry and Hermione Fic. =] But as for the storyline, you'll have to wait and see. =] The only one is one that I got an inspiration for by an idea from another friend that told me to go ahead and use it. =] So I am. It's gonna be a Lupin and Tonks. =] So I'll keep you guys updated. And look for my post tmw... If anyone even reads this one. ha.

2 comments: